We require a dynamic and motivated individual to help coordinate all our social media output.
Our site is expanding and we are looking for an experienced Social Media Manager to join us and help lead the way!
We are looking for someone who can pull all our social media platforms together and advertise our presence across them all, with consistency.
This will require managing the output of our digital content to accurately portray our blog and website.
It also means dealing with the public and answering questions from our readers and website users.
If you think that you are up for this, these are our desired skills and talents.
YOU MUST POSSESS
- Excellent written and spoken English, with good grammar and spelling.
- As well as written skills, the ideal candidate will be expected to manage the video content for the site and blog. This will entail a degree of presenting and vlogging.
- Acute awareness of social media and how it works.
- Experience of managing social media across numerous platforms.
- Excellent IT skills – across all packages and especially with a good knowledge of Microsoft Office and WordPress amongst other software.
- Ability to communicate effectively and smoothly across all platforms, including face to face and verbally.
- Ability to work independently and take the initiative.
- Be able to lead a team and delegate tasks.
- Be able to work remotely where necessary.
- A calm and unflappable nature.
SKILLS THAT ARE DESIRABLE
- Previous management experience in a social media capacity.
- A marketing background.
- Good knowledge of SEO.
- An editorial or copywriting background.
- A customer services role at a senior or supervisory level.
- A knowledge of car maintenance and towing.
- Creativity and flair.
- Experience in handling budgets.
- An ability to multi task effectively.
- A good sense of humor.
You will be responsible for coordinating all our social media strategy and output. This means tailoring content in a manner that makes it suitable for each platform.
It also means targeting our key demographic and attracting new readers and leads.
Dealing with advertising and marketing is another crucial part of the role.
The Social Media Manager will be tasked with increasing the readership and views of our website and blog, as we are looking to expand into 2018 and beyond.
This is a full time position and will require at least one full day a week in our offices, although it will be possible to work the majority of this role from home.
To apply for this role, please send an email in the first instance, outlining your experience to Guy Francis.